We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your
personal information.We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including [your IP address,
geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views];
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website,
- information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of requesting a quote from us;
- any other information that you choose to send to us; and
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information
is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server
to identify and track the web browser.
We [may] use [both] [“session” cookies] [and “persistent” cookies] on the website. [We will use the session cookies
to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; and [OTHER USES].] [We will use the persistent cookies to:
enable our website to recognise you when you visit; [OTHER USES].
[Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser.] [Persistent cookies will remain
stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.]
[We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of this website. Google Analytics generates statistical and other
information about website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users' computers. The information
generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website. Google will store this
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For
example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting
“Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the
usability of many websites[, including this one].
3) Using your personal data
parts of the website.
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you [our newsletter and other] marketing communications relating to our business [or the businesses
of carefully-selected third parties] which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically
agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify
any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website; and]
- Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that
information in accordance with the license you grant to us.]
- We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose
of direct marketing.]
We may disclose information about you to [any of our employees, officers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors]
In addition, we may disclose information about you:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes
of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling.
5) Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data
sent over the internet.
6) Policy amendments
this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes.
7) Third party websites
If this website contains links to other websites we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third
8) Your rights
email to email@example.com or by post to: Regents Park FC, 103C South Hill Park, NW3 2SP